Pages

hari raya

salam.1.malaysia.salam.uitm

last hari raya was full with cheerful, happiness.. everyone in my big family going back home. my uncle from KL, some from JB and I, just behind the corner. haha..  not too far but it also take about 40 minutes to reach grandma house. I have lost my grandpa when I was 2 years old.. (really? I didn't remember.still being a baby at that moment)

raya 6
barney kid
raya 5
smile :D
well.. as last year, my grandma will serve us with delicious 'hari raya food' that can make me be crazy. lontong, ketupat, rendang, ayam kurma, lodeh, sambal goreng, ayam masak kicap are my favorite meal.. think all food are my favorite meals. haha...

rendang.syok!

at night before raya we clean the house, change new carpet while the 'chicken little' i means young one just mocking, screaming, running from in front of the house until back door.. Uh! that was terrible!
but when i was at their age I also done the same think hah? not really lah..

raya 2
naqib(eyes),atin,irfan,aiman
and for the biggest event was at the morning when all of us be united as 1 family. to request forgiveness from all of us and for sure hopping for the 'duit raya'. Me also waiting for that 'thing'.
it a big thing right? everyone want the duit raya.. u can get the duit raya as long as u are a student and after u are working u now have responsibility to give 'student' duit raya. nice tradition right? for now it's ok lah.. when i working it will be worst for me.. haha     

raya 1
duit raya!!
so.. sincerely from me. selamat hari raya aidilfitri maaf zahir dan batin

1 comment:

Nur Amirah said...

kirim salam ur mom k...=))